Strategic Diversity Coaching & Consultation
Now is the time…..But where do you start?
How does diversity connect to our business purpose?
How do we create a more inclusive culture and a sense of belonging?
What is our plan for hiring, developing, and retaining diverse talent?
Download our free Sustainable Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Programs Assessment.
I can help.
You need an expert guide that has the executive experience creating and executing diversity strategy from the board room through the front-line.
I work with companies that are serious about diversity and inclusion and want the benefits of a strategic perspective and an execution mindset. We’ll work through a multi-step process that builds your unique business case for diversity and establishes the strategies and programs that fit your company’s culture.
Sometimes it’s a matter of revitalizing existing programs or creating new ones.
Perhaps your current plan needs to be reviewed and improved or you may need to develop a multi-year plan from the ground up.
You may need consulting to help achieve your goals or coaching for your current diversity leader, CEO, or executives to help them lead this challenging work even better than before.
One size does not fit all! Let’s find the authentic diversity strategy that works for your company.
If diversity matters to your company and you want to do it right, let’s talk.
Book a consultation to see if we’re a good fit to work together.
Diversity & Inclusion Consultation
Every organization’s diversity and inclusion journey is unique. The approach that works for one, does not work for all. The options below are a starting point for consideration and will be customized to meet your organization’s unique needs and objectives.
D&I Plan Review
- Review your plan to identify opportunities for improvement. Provide written recommendations.
- Includes 1-hour prep call and 1-hour close out call.
- Recommended for organizations that need directional guidance.
D&I Program Revitalization
- Develop framework to establish or revitalize key diversity programs, e.g. diversity council, resource groups, development programs, metrics & analytics.
- Includes meetings with key stakeholders and leaders, 1-hour prep call, 1-hour close out call, touchpoints throughout the project, written recommendations, and action plan.
- Recommended for organizations that have a diversity strategy and need assistance launching or reestablishing a program.
D&I Strategy Analysis
- Complete a detailed assessment of your D&I strategy, including business case, supporting resources/infrastructure, alignment of strategies, metrics and analytics. Provide recommendations for improvement.
- Includes meetings with executives, key stakeholders, and resources responsible for D&I initiatives, 1-hour prep call, 1-hour close out call, touchpoints throughout the project, written recommendations for strategic improvements.
- Recommended for organizations with established strategies that need updating or refinement to improve execution.
D&I Strategic Plan Developmentcustomized to your specific company needs
- Create multi-year strategic plan. Includes business case development, strategic objectives, related action plan, metrics, and resources/infrastructure for execution.
- Includes meetings with CEO, diversity leadership, key executives and stakeholders, prep call, periodic meetings throughout project, strategic plan with action items and presentation.
- Requires close partnership with your designated project leader and access to functional leaders and data, metrics, and analytics in support of plan development.
- Recommended for those organizations with resources and commitment to executing a comprehensive D&I plan.
Diversity & Inclusion Coaching
Driving sustainable diversity and inclusion change is tough. It requires strong leadership and an integrated approach. Get support from an experienced coach on strategy execution, positioning with your board, education, communication, building buy-in, and how to manage their critical challenges along the journey. Let’s build your D&I muscle and stamina!Coaching available for your CEO, diversity leader, and executives, individually or as a team.
- 4 1-hour coaching sessions minimum
- Includes pre-coaching questionnaire, 1-hour pre-coaching prep call, post coaching assessment and 1-hour closing call
- 4 1-hour team coaching sessions minimum
- 3 participants minimum
- Includes pre-coaching questionnaires for participants, 1-hour pre-coaching prep call with each participant, post coaching assessments and written feedback for all participants
- $350 for each additional participant, up to 8 total participants
Executive Coaching for High Potential Women and Minority Talent
Help retain your high potential women or minority talent by investing in an experienced coach to help them navigate their careers and develop critical leadership skills. My focus is on development of authentic leaders in alignment with your professional development programming. Packages can be customized to your organization’s needs.
Jump Start Package
- Minimum 4 session commitment
- Includes prep call and close out call with talent development/HR
- Minimum 8 session commitment
- Includes prep call and close out call with talent development/HR;
- Up to 8 360 1x1 meetings with client’s manager, peers, other colleagues, and stakeholders;
- Feedback summarized and delivered to client
MY APPROACH TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Diversity and inclusion are business imperatives, but there are no quick solutions. I help you create sustainable approaches for tapping into the value of a diverse workforce and inclusive culture. That means doing the work of discovering how diversity and inclusion tie to your organization’s unique purpose and using data and accountability to realize results. In today’s environment, more than ever before, it’s important to do work that matters and is impactful. Together, we’ll create a strategy, plan, and programs that are authentic to your organization and yield results you will be proud of.
Tracy J. Edmonds is remarkable, simply put. In just 6 short weeks, she guided our organization through an extensive process as we began our journey to amplify the power of diversity, equity, and inclusion across the PAC profession and within the communities with which we engage and serve. With Tracy’s strong leadership, incredible expertise and drive to keep us moving, she guided our Board leadership and DEI Task Force to chart the course forward to ensure that NABPAC remains the premiere association empowering a diverse business PAC and political affairs community. What took her 6 weeks to accomplish would have taken us 6 months! And while she is so good at what she does, she is also genuine and very fun to work with.